Sunday, August 14, 2011

Setting Up for Success

This is the key.

If you do not set yourself up to succeed in a journey like this then you are planning on failing...hard.  Besides the mental and spiritual side of setting up for success I will document some of the physical things I (and you, if you are reading this) will need to be set-up to succeed:

-Juicer (I use a Lexen)
-Blender (I use a Magic Bullet for the shakes)
-NatureRich Chocolate Shake mix
-A supply of Unsweetened Blue Almond almond milk
-Ice cubes
-Fresh, organic ingredients for juicing (with scheduled resupply times)
-LOTS of water around at all times (to put out hunger or cravings)

Mentally and Spiritually you have to start with the END in mind.  Don't let ANYTHING distract you or move you from THE END.  Stay focused and true to yourself.  The mental and spiritual strength you gain from this journey is indescribable and truly allows YOU to become a better YOU through the process.  There is a lot that I could say (and will in later posts) but my "mantra" for Journey II is: 45 days of pain for a lifetime of gain.  As I "knock out" one day I change the mantra...today's mantra is: 43 days of pain for a lifetime of gain.

Another saying that encouraged me on Journey I was: One Body, One Life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment